Register Now for Renfrewshire Chamber’s annual B2B event “Business Matters in Renfrewshire”
Renfrewshire’s largest free business event returns to Paisley for the 8th consecutive year on Thursday 10th May at the Lagoon, Paisley.
“Business Matters in Renfrewshire –your local B2B event” is organised by Renfrewshire Chamber and is open to all members & non-members, business people, start-ups, senior school pupils and students.
With 50+ exhibitors and 6 seminars running throughout the day the event is sponsored by Paisley.is, the new destination brand for Paisley & Renfrewshire.
- 10.15-11.00 “Paisley.is: how your business can benefit” with the Paisley.is team & Renfrewshire Council
- 11.15-12.00 “Anti-Social Media” with NSDesign
- 12.15-13.00 “Start up in Renfrewshire!” with Business Gateway & Invest in Renfrewshire
- 13.15-14.00 “How to win business using LinkedIn” with fatBuzz
- 14.15-15.00 “What you need to know about GDPR” with MacRoberts
- 15.15-16.00 “Leadership – hoping isn’t good enough” with bfpeople
Commenting on the event chief exec Bob Grant said “Renfrewshire’s largest free business event is an excellent way to engage with the wider business community. There is a varied and interesting line-up of six informative seminars for you to attend throughout the day so please register your free place now. We are expecting 50 + exhibitors and where else do you get the opportunity to network with so many companies in one go? It’s a great use of time and I would encourage you and your colleagues to attend. The free informative seminars are an excellent way to learn new skills and refresh old ones. We look forward to welcoming you on the day.”
For more information and to register your place please visit the Chamber events page at www.renfrewshirechamber.com The event is free to attend (there is a cost to exhibit).
Hashtag for the event is #b2bpaisley