The Russell Institute Photographs
Miss Agnes Russell donated the Russell Institute building to the then Paisley Burgh on 19th March 1927. Miss Russell had the building constructed as a memorial to her two bachelor brothers, Robert and Thomas Russell (R. & T. Russell, Solicitors) who had died in 1923 and 1920. Read more.
Photographs taken by Brian McGuire but the majority over 220 making this the biggest gallery so far is photographs from Chris Quinn.