St Mirren News 150813
|FIRST HOME GAME
Our first home game of the season will take place on Saturday 17th August 2013 when we play Kilmarnock. To avoid any disappointment you can purchase a Season Ticket or order match day tickets online at www.smfctickets.co.uk or contact the Ticket Office on 0141 840 6130 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The tickets details are as follows:
Adult – £20
Adult (Padded Seat) – £22
Concession – £10
Concession (Padded Seat) – £12
Under 12 – £5 (£2 in the family stand)
Tickets for the next 3 home games against Partick Thistle, Motherwell and Aberdeen are also on sale.
The Ticket Office is open as follows:
Monday to Thursday 10am – 2pm
Friday 16th 10am – 5pm
Saturday 17th 9am until kick-off
LEAGUE CUP SECOND ROUND TIE
The Second Round tie will be between St Mirren and Queen of the South at Palmerston Park, Dumfries.
The match, which will be played on Tuesday 27th August with a 7:45pm kick-off, will be all-ticket.
Tickets for the tie are not on sale yet but once the tickets have been received from Queen of the South we will update the website accordingly. Ticket prices have been agreed as follows:
Adult – £16
Why not bring your children along to St Mirren Panda Club on Saturday 17th August 2013 from 1pm to 4.45pm. It is open to St Mirren fans, both male and female, aged 5-12 years old and membership is FREE!!
A day at the Panda Club is as follows:
· SFA/St Mirren FC Qualified Coach for 1 hours coaching.
· Lots of footballing fun within the new St Mirren Dome.
· 1 match day ticket. Children will be accompanied and supervised by Community Coaches to the match.
· Panda Club members will be seated in the exclusive ‘Panda Area’ in the Family (South) Stand.
· The cost per child is £3 with a season ticket (displayed upon arrival) and £5 without a season ticket.
Football sessions will take place on the astroturf inside the St Mirren Dome, located behind the North Stand of St Mirren Park. Adults wishing to attend the game can purchase tickets from the St Mirren Ticket Office. Parents should collect their child at the Community Office, located at the North Stand, at the end of the match
For bookings and further information about St Mirren in the Community, please contact Football Development Officer, Ross Paterson on 07702 287 693 or email email@example.com.
Just a reminder that the new St Mirren air dome indoor football pitch is getting resurfaced with a top of the range FIFA 2 star surface supplied by Fieldturf. Ex St Mirren player Brian Hamilton who runs SGS has won the contract to install the new carpet, work is due to start after the Kilmarnock home match on 18th August and therefore the airdome will be closed for a week to allow the work to be completed. Once the new surface is laid the air dome will be a state of the art first class indoor facility for use not just by the Football Club but for the community in general
Why not come along this weekend and support the St Mirren Youth Teams. Matches are as follows
17/08/13 St Mirren U11s V St Johnstone U11s 11am Ralston
17/08/13 St Mirren U12s V St Johnstone U12s 1pm Ralston
18/08/13 St Mirren U13s V Dundee United U13s 12 noon Ralston
18/08/13 St Mirren U14s V Dundee United U14s 2pm Ralston
18/08/13 Dundee United U15s V St Mirren U15s 12 noon St Andrews University
18/08/13 Dundee United U17s V St Mirren U17s 12 noon St Andrews University
St Mirren Youth Academy require a new physiotherapist to work for the academy at weekends. We are looking for an HPC qualified physiotherapist who must have their own transport.If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Experience would be advantageous but not essential.
ST MIRREN GOLF DAY – FRIDAY 6th SEPTEMBER
The SMFC Fans Council are hosting a Golf Day to raise funds for youth development at the Club.
A great day out joining Directors and players past and present from St Mirren Football Club will take place on Friday 6th September at Paisley Golf Club.
The details as follows:
· Hot Roll, Tea or Coffee upon arrival (9:00am), meet and greet players and staff.
· Enjoy the live draw for each 3 ball to pair up with SMFC rep (9:30am).
· Two Tee start 1st and 10th – first tee off 10:00am (8 min intervals) – Team Stableford format, 3 Qtrs of handicap, Off Yellow Tees
· Sit down two course meal, main meal and dessert followed by tea or coffee (3:00pm)
· Photo opportunity with League Cup, staff and players from St Mirren FC.
· Prizes and raffle draws shortly after.
· All of the above for only £70 per person and we require entries of teams of 3 by e-mail, on a first come, first served basis to ensure your place.
If you are keen to join us on the day, please send on your 3 team members names and contact details to Mr Eric Crossan on email@example.com as soon as possible, after which further details will follow.
Please visit www.supportsmfc.co.uk for more St Mirren Fans Council initiatives.