Stainless steel is known to be one of the best materials for both professional equipment and domestic furniture. The material is used in various areas: in the food, chemical industry, public catering, medicine, and even in rocketry! Although such furniture is not mass-produced. Each customer sets his own requirements for sizes, designs, accessories. Stainless steel work tables with undershelf are increasingly used as an element of the interior, especially when decorating in high-tech style. And if the stainless steel is also combined with other materials — glass, plastic wood, then you can get a very non-standard version of the table. High temperatures, humidity, aggressive environments, and constant mechanical damage — all this does not withstand tables made of any other materials, but not stainless steel.
Varieties of stainless steel tables
There are different versions of stainless steel equipment, that may be used for different purposes:
1. Classic stainless steel work tables with undershelf. These tables come in a wide variety of configurations and sizes. The most important parameters here are:
- tabletop dimensions;
- the presence or absence of a sidewall;
- the ability to adjust the height of the legs (convenient for uneven floors);
- the absence or presence of a shelf under the table.
2. Tables with waste holes and sink tables.
3. Professional kitchen. There is also a version of a closed stainless steel table, which has drawers, shelves and doors, both hinged and sliding. Restaurant, dining room, bakery in a supermarket — these establishments cannot do without stainless steel work tables with two undershelves. On such a table, you can maintain perfect cleanliness, because the surface is essentially antibacterial. In addition, after processing such a table, there are no unpleasant smells. Finally, additional shelves allow the cook to carry everything he needs next to him.
4. Veterinary stainless steel equipment. Animal clinics cannot do without a stainless steel table as they serve for animal examination. Here, cleanisess is of most importance, so stainless steel is the best solution!
5. Medicine stainless steel work tables with undershelf. They are beneficial for several reasons. Firstly, sterility, as well as the ability to repeatedly treat the surface with disinfectants. Secondly, the variety of medical equipment made of steel is very diverse: surgical tables, equipment for instruments with shelves, drawers, tables on wheels and on legs — each medical institution, based on the specifics, finds its own model.
6. Experimental metal equipment. Various laboratories also use stainless steel tables for various goals. Moreover, as a rule, this may be not just a table with an undershelf, but so-called sliding tables with a complex structure.
The main purpose of stainless steel work tables with two undershelves is the organization of restaurant or medical supplies, which must be at hand and at the same time stored in sterile conditions. Stainless steel medical tables are very stable, as long as they are produced with adjustable legs. Additionally, the table top and shelves can be coated with a special antibacterial coating. You may choose the best suitable variant for your tasks on the website.
Rules for processing stainless steel tables
As practice shows, matte stainless steel products are preferable to polished ones, since they are not so noticeable accumulating micro scratches — traces of intensive daily use. Even with the most careful use, traces of fallen devices, knife blows and other mechanical influences will appear on the surface of the stainless steel over time. However, this will in no way affect the safety and hygiene of a quality product.
Kitchen workers or medical orderlies should definitely know how to clean stainless steel tables to prolong their longevity. Although stainless steel is one of the safest, least aggressive, and most hygienic materials, steel products, in particular work tables with undershelf, need to be professionally cleaned. The tables should be washed after each use with hot water with detergents, then the surface is rinsed. It’s also recommended to use chloramine at the end of the working day for final disinfection.
How is stainless steel kitchen equipment made?
Stainless steel tables are made using high-tech equipment. The details of the tabletop are cut with a laser and the frame of the tables is made using stainless steel pipes. Typically, manufacturers choose square pipes with a size of 40×40. The standard table length does not exceed one meter and eighty centimeters, and, as a rule, the width is 80 centimeters. All elements of the table must be smooth, free from chipping and defects, the seams must be perfectly sanded. Hence, the professional staff of AmGoodSupply fastens the made parts together by modern types of welding, in particular argon, carefully processing and polishing the seams. Thanks to that, the table top of stainless steel tables does not bend or deform. Finally, the table may be equipped with shelves, drafts or additional elements. Stainless steel work tables with undershelf is an excellent choice that allows you to competently and rationally organize the storage of dishes, cutlery, and various utensils. Reliable and multifunction furniture — all this and more may be a part of your kitchen or working space with the AmGood Supplies help!