We are currently working towards reopening the airport tomorrow morning, however, this will be dependent on the weather. Further snow is forecast and our teams will be continuing with snow clearing operations throughout the night.
There will be a knock-on effect on tomorrow’s schedule following the disruption we’ve experienced meaning there will be further delays and cancellations. Our advice to passengers is to only travel to the airport once they have checked the status of their flight with their airline. We would also remind people that a severe amber warning remains in place so please only travel if it is safe to do so.