- Sm: Art will run over 4 sessions, starting September 24th and the last weekly session on October 15th. Participants will be taken through the process of taking a photograph with their smartphone and then using free apps to manipulate the image and create art. This course will be taught by local textiles designer Sharron McGrady.
- Learn to Sew, Chat as you Go will also run over 4 weekly sessions starting September 23rd and the last weekly session October 10th. Participants will learn the basics of sewing as they make a pin cushion and an eye mask. This class will be taught by local creative artist Susan McInnes. A ‘make kit’ will be delivered to those taking part. We have supported a local business and sourced our sewing kits from The Haberdashery on Paisley High St.
- Lantern/lampshade making workshop. This will take place on October 22nd. A ‘make kit’ will be delivered to participants. This workshop will be led by Sharron McGrady.
You might also like
- Glasgow a runway success as airport lands International Safety Award12/04/2021 - 3:48 pm
Airport receives British Safety Council’s International Safety Award with a Distinction for second year in a row – Glasgow Airport has scooped an International Safety Award for protecting its employees from the risk of injury and ill health at work. The airport has won an International Safety Award with a Distinction from the British Safety […]
- PAISLEY CANCER SURVIVOR AND HER TWIN SISTER BACK RACE FOR LIFE AT HOME09/04/2021 - 11:06 am
A PAISLEY cancer survivor is inspiring people to Race for Life at Home and carry on the fight against the disease as the nation looks beyond lockdown. Laura Elliot, who recently completed treatment for thyroid cancer, is urging people to run, walk or jog 5K for Cancer Research UK. The Project Co-ordinator will be cheering on thousands of people from across […]
- Introducing Kalka Designs08/04/2021 - 4:57 pm
KALKA was created by Gillian McCormick and is based in Paisley, Scotland. It is a brand that was born during a time of great uncertainty when a global pandemic forced the world to slow down. Initially, it seemed our freedom had been taken from us, but it soon became apparent that we were now freer […]
Owner of all the Renfrewshire and a Glasgow websites 🏴 80k visits per day.
For Marketing opportunities contact email@example.com @brianmcgui