Skills Development Scotland are holding a free event in Glasgow for employers all about work-based learning. The event will take place on 14thSeptember at GTG Training.Europe’s highest performing economies have strong systems of work-based learning which contribute to low unemployment, fewer skills shortages and high economic growth. In partnership with employers, we are aiming to achieve a world-class infrastructure for work-based learning here in Scotland.
There are many benefits to employers:
- it’s employer-led and aligned to the skills needs of employers
- it’s focused on creating economic growth
- there’s help with training costs
- you get early access to a pipeline of future talent
- you attract motivated young people who want a head start in their careers.
Modern Apprenticeships already deliver fantastic results for employers across Scotland. Together with new and exciting initiatives such as Foundation Apprenticeships and Graduate Level Apprenticeships, there’s never been a better time to get involved.
Click here for more information and register to attend the event.