Renfrewshire Chambers annual B2B event “Business Matters in Renfrewshire” returns for sixth year.
Renfrewshire’s largest free business event returns to Paisley for the 6th consecutive year on Wednesday 8th June at the Lagoon, Paisley.
“Business Matters in Renfrewshire –your local B2B event” is organised by Renfrewshire Chamber and is open to everyone interested in business.
With 50+ exhibitors and 6 seminars running throughout the day.
- 10.15-11.00 ‘The WOW Factor’ – Social Media For Customer Service Excellence with NSDesign
- 11.15-12.00 “Marketing Scotland in the Digital Age” with VisitScotland
- 12.15-13.00 “Paisley 2021/Invest/City Deal” with Renfrewshire Council
- 13.15-14.00 “Mastering Selling Skills for your business” with Business Gateway
- 14.15-15.00 “Are you a Manager or a Leader?” with UWS
- 15.15-16.00 “How to grow your exports” with Scottish Enterprise
Commenting on the event Acting Chief Exec Bob Grant said “B2B is a great way to engage face to face with the wider business community and market your offer. If you are in business in Renfrewshire I strongly recommend coming along. It’s a great opportunity to meet new and existing contacts and network with 50+ businesses in one go. The free seminars are an excellent way to learn new skills and refresh old ones.”
For more information and to register please visit the Chamber events page at www.renfrewshirechamber.com
Hashtag for the event is #b2bpaisley