As the pandemic and post-pandemic times have shown, we must maintain social interaction, healthy sleep and work-life balance. It’s no coincidence that sleep and time-management apps have grown so large.
One of the tools of good rest in hybrid work is games. They keep us in a good mood, along with sleep, walks in the fresh air and the right amount of water. People need distractions from stress and work. And what better way to distract yourself than with games?
Of course, remember – you have to balance well. If you work hard at the computer, your eyes should be resting. Therefore, combine walking and video games, so your body has time to rest. Also, don’t play right before bedtime, so you don’t overexcite your body.
And our article is dedicated to the top titles that have won the love of thousands of fans worldwide.
Mario Kart Tour (iOS/Android)
It is a mobile version of the popular racing arcade with the iconic character Mario. The competition aims to beat your opponents and take first place, as always in races. In doing so, players use items from the special boxes.
When a visitor completes a race, they receive Grand Stars, experience points, cards and coins. The game also features tournaments and Challenges of various levels.
The good thing about the title is that it’s easy to learn, but you can improve endlessly. For example, each driver, kart and glider (the essential elements of the race) has favourite courses to show their strengths.
The advantages of the game are:
- You can play on mobile devices.
- Simple rules, minimum buttons to control.
- Gambling elements. Gacha (Japanese toy roulette) adds adrenaline to the playing as it is bolted onto each driver, card and glider. You pump them up entirely at random.
The downside, perhaps, is the rigid monetisation system. You are forced to spend money on micro-transactions to enjoy the game.
Another type of fun game with the same mechanics described above is online casinos. These websites offer slots, tables, live dealer titles. They also have bingo, lotteries, sports betting and esports.
All these products are free, too, and they have micro-transactions. With wearable devices, you can conveniently pay by mobile casino not on Gamstop.
Fortnite: Battle Royale (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, smartphone)
This battle royale game offers the opportunity to participate in a massive battle on a large map. You can play solo or in a group of 2-4 people against 100 other players.
The map is designed so that you are forced to fight against the other participants one way or another. Along the way, you have to search for weapons with items to defeat your opponents. You can also build and destroy buildings.
This title comes right after PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, which popularised the battle royal. The game is free, but it has microtransactions using virtual currency.
- You can play with each other from different platforms – computers, consoles and mobile.
- Unpredictable gameplay. You don’t know what you’ll find or what you’ll encounter next.
- It’s easy to stream the process with friends. Fortnite: Battle Royale, by the way, is loved by famous gambler Drake.
- Intuitive design and beautiful graphics. Moreover, unlike its competitors, there is no bloody gore in the game. Therefore, it can be played by parents together with their children.
- This product is accessible regardless of the platform used.
Disadvantages: this title won’t appeal to fans of realism and customisation.
GTA Online (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
This game is an addition to the single-player mode, but it’s also good on its own. Players enter sessions of up to 30 people, receive individual or cooperative quests, and battle with other players.
The player creates a character, arrives at the airport. There, he is met, given a gun and a car, and then you get complete freedom of choice. You can dress the character, buy things, level up experience, earn ‘currency’ and so on.
- The title is optimised so that you can use even weak computers.
- Frequent, extensive and free updates.
- A free world with a thousand activities to suit all tastes.
- Lots of Easter eggs.
- Beautiful, well-designed graphics.
- Sometimes, the game crashes, but fewer and fewer of these cases.
- If the update is delayed, there are a lot of cheaters.
- The cheaters are the main evil in GTA Online. Good can help, and evil will hurt so that you do not want to enter the game.
The Diamond Casino & Resort and The Diamond Casino Heist are both casino-related updates for 2019, by the way. Visitors can gamble, complete story missions and even rob a casino in 3 different ways. And, to cover up the heist, the player buys a slot machine room.
Keep your work-life balance and keep your spirits up with fun games online!