Over the past 10 years, the UAE has significantly improved its business segment. This success became possible thanks to Ajman Free Zone UAE and other regions where 100% foreign ownership of companies is allowed. This review will be helpful to everyone interested in company incorporation in UAE.
When Did Ajman Free Zone Appear?
Founded in 1988, the region was interested in foreign investment and money. In 2019, its management allowed all companies to pay license fees in accordance with several payment plans. Now payments can be made annually and monthly. Ajman Free Zone continues to grow in all areas of business by attracting new companies to registration.
Types of Companies Incorporated in AFZA
In this region of the UAE, you can register a company in one of 3 types:
- Free Zone Entity: A company incorporated by one founder.
- Free Zone Company: a company with 2+ founders. Typically, the number of founders in such companies does not exceed 5 people.
What License Types Does Ajman Free Zone Offer?
This is one of the most important issues because without a license your company will not be allowed to the next stages of registration. So, the government of Ajman Free Zone has approved 4 types of licenses that cover all types of business in the United Arab Emirates:
- General Trading License
- Industrial License
- Trading License
- Service License
Please note that each of them involves the fulfillment of different requirements.
Benefits for Foreign Businessmen
- Your company can open accounts in any UAE bank;
- Lack of financial reporting requirements;
- 0% income taxes;
- Full ownership of the company by foreign founders is allowed;
- Company registration within 24 hours.
- Reduced share capital: 185.000 AED/$50,000
Ajman Free Zone is loyal to business. In this free zone, you get wide opportunities and fast registration. It is worth noting the convenient infrastructure and first-class service.