Football must be the most played sport all over the world. Even if you are not really a football fan, you must know legendary figures like Lionel Messi and Christian Ronaldo. Due to its popularity, live football has been made accessible on many platforms and streaming networks. One streaming platform is the Amazon Firestick.
There are several football leagues that allow you to catch your favorite football action: UEFA, La Liga, NFL on Firestick, the French League, and many more. If you know your way around the Settings menu, you can watch Premier League on Firestick. But, how exactly can you stream all football leagues with your Firestick?
The Free Method
The free method is usable by anyone with a Firestick device. Since you will be watching football freely, you will need a VPN like Surfshark. This gives you internet anonymity and safety while you stream. It hides your IP address and keeps you away from hackers. With a VPN, your online activity cannot be monitored by ISP or the government.
Using Amazon silk browser
- Go to the Firestick Home menu and hit Search from the top left corner.
- From your search bar, type and search for Amazon Silk Browser.
- Choose the Silk Browser app from the results that appear.
- Click on Download or Get
- Once the download ad is complete, click Open.
- You will need to navigate to the URL bar, click on it and feed the streaming URL- me, ustvgo.tv/category/sports, or livetv.sx/enx. Upon clicking Go, the ongoing matches should show from the left column once the website opens.
- Select the match you want to stream and hit Play to stream.
Using Lepto Sports
Lepto sports allows for an uninterrupted football live stream. It is ad-free. It offers a list of all the matches airing at whatever time.
- Navigate to the Firestick home screen and on the right end, go to Your Apps and Channels > Lepto App tab. If you are not seeing it, go to the left and hit See All. At the bottom, you should see the Lepto Sports tab.
- Using the Menu button on your remote, click on
- Drag and drop the app onto the first row. This should allow for it to appear in the list of Your Apps and Channels.
- Launch the app and enjoy the stream.
With BBC iPlayer, you do not need to incur any extra cost and it’s very simple to use. It first aired the Premier League in 2020. You can be sure to catch the 2022 World Cup on BBC iPlayer. Download it if you haven’t. You can navigate to Apps that appear on the top menu, search, select the iPlayer, and install it.
If you don’t have an account, you will be prompted to sign in. The homepage should show the match, but in case you don’t see it, go to the Channels tab and select an appropriate channel for a live stream.
The Premium Method
The premium method allows you to get a subscription for Sling TV, Fubo TV, or YouTube TV. YouTube TV is more convenient and more suitable. It is also available only in the US and you will need a VPN. To use;
- Navigate to the Firestick home page and hit search.
- Type YouTube TV and click on the relevant search depending on what the screen displays.
- Click on the YouTube TV app from the results.
- Click on Download or the Get button, then proceed to click the Open
- You can try it freely for five days by clicking on the Try it Free
- Stream all your favorite matches.
Amazon Prime is what broke the Premier League dominance by Sky and BT. It has kept streaming season matches since 2019. To use Amazon Prime, you need a subscription. You can sign up for a 30-day trial or a yearly monthly subscription. It comes pre-installed on each Firestick. You will simply be required to launch the Prime Video app, proceed to sign in, that is, if you haven’t and stream the Premier League.
For any football fans out there, the Amazon Firestick is indeed a blessing. With it, you will not have to miss live matches anymore. Invest in it and have all the football fun!