Graduate Career Zone & Recruitment Workshop – Paisley
Renfrewshire Chamber, who deliver the Graduate Recruitment Incentive, (a wage subsidy of £3k to companies that recruit a recent graduate into a new position) is holding a free Graduate Career Zone Workshop to bring graduates and potential employers together. Graduates will be able to access the latest thinking in how to secure that ideal job, including:
· How to prepare your CV & cover letter to make you stand out from the crowd.
· How to prepare for different formats of interview, e.g. competency based interview techniques.
· How to network and find positions that aren’t advertised.
· Register for free access to our unique online recruitment support program.
· How and where to advertise to attract the best graduate candidates.
· How to prepare a job spec.
· How to sift & match CV’s.
· How to structure your interview questions.
Following the workshops there will be the opportunity to network between local companies and potential candidates in an informal setting. A light buffet & refreshments will be provided.
Graduates and employers from all over Scotland are welcome.
The event will be held at UWS Paisley Campus, P Block on Thursday 28th February 5PM-7PM (parking available via Lady Lane entrance)
To register your free place please email Bob Grant, Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 0141 847 5455