Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce’s members play an integral role in creating prosperity for the area, placing Renfrewshire firmly in the commercial spotlight and making it the place to do business.
We work to represent our members as they grow their businesses, develop new technologies, create employment and diversity in Renfrewshire, and seek funding for further growth.
For as little as 8p* per employee per week
being a member gives your business access to
- A robust network of business contacts – approaching 500 members / 30,000 employees
- Forums, networking lunches, guest speakers, events, and the ROCCO Awards
- Legal expense cover & HR advice for your business
- Savings on products such as healthcare, factoring & merchant services for your business
- Current business news & information.
- Representation in Holyrood and in Westminster
- Discounted access to the Business Centre at Glasgow Airport
- Several channels to promote your business – Business Matters magazine, fortnightly eNews, first Chamber iPhone app in Europe / our website
- Active across all social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin)
The Chamber is a fully accredited and active member of the Scottish Chambers of Commerce and the British Chambers of Commerce, making Renfrewshire’s businesses an integral part of the most important business group in Britain.
On behalf of our staff, directors, and members, we would be delighted to speak to you about the Chamber and what we can offer you and your business. Please get in touch on 0141 847 5450 or click here for more information.
Find out more and visit the Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce website www.renfrewshirechamber.com