Paisley Music Week
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of Paisley Live. The event will bring local music and arts organisations together with around 100 acts in over 35 venues creating a week-long festival in Paisley. The vision is to restore Paisley’s reputation as a live music town and help rebuild the town centre as a visitor destination.
We plan to make Paisley Live appeal to a wide audience to include more artists and attract bigger crowds than ever before. From Opera to Punk Rock anything goes.
Paisley Live will bring many community groups together and will have direct and indirect impacts on the town through the opportunities it will provide in terms of; participation, skills development and volunteering. It will also have environmental and political impacts.
The benefit of the festival to the town can be extensive, particularly when the draw is from outside of the region. Local vendors, artisans, crafts people, restaurants, hotels and Bars will be busier than normal and may indeed make a large portion of their months’ income during the course of a week. High Street revitalization can also be a positive economic spin-off from the weeklong festival and special events.
This would be the template for an annual celebration of local music and a chance to invite performers from further afield and give them a positive feeling about our town.
What You Need To Do
Hire an act for your premises. We can help you with this.
Let us Know Name of act
Date of Performance
Any PR info that may be of interest to the press
IMPORTANT – Details need to be with us by Friday 22 August 2014
The programme brochure will list all the events. There will be space available to advertise your business too – ask for rates. You will be asked to donate to the Marketing cost by selling wristbands to support the event. Maybe you could do other fundraising – let us know what you have in mind.
What We Will Do
• We will have a shop at 12a High Street Paisley which will be an information point for Paisley Live open Monday to Saturday.
• The Paisley Daily Express will be following the build-up so there will be photo opportunities.
• We will hand out 10,000 leaflets and display 500 posters. You will get whatever you need for your venue.
• We will have banners in and around the town.
• We will supply each venue with an ‘Official Venue’ poster for outside their premises.
• We will supply a poster for a backdrop for your performance area. Quality PVC banners are available at £75
E- Mail email@example.com
Office 0141 840 1090[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]