Posts

, , , , , , ,

Renfrew Trinity Church

Renfrew Trinity Church

Renfrew Trinity Church

The memorial stone for this building was laid by Sir Peter Coats in 1864 it was opened for worship the following year. In the 1970’s the colourful glass bricks replaced some of the existing stained glass windows and several items in the church were gifted by the organisations which met there.

All photographs taken by Anne McNair for www.paisley.org.uk